Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ordering Help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I want to order two retiring outfits, the Weaving Outfit and the Soccer Uniform, plus Molly's oxfords. But I've waited so long (I am the WORST PERSON EVER about pressing that order button -- sometimes I just can't do it) that now I'm wondering if I just shouldn't wait to see if it will all go up on special.

    But it might sell out.

    Eeek! What do I do?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Order order order! He he, we're no help!

    Also, check your PMs! I need to say thank you for the beautiful box of Violet's things you sent back!!!!

  3. #3
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    I'm a little like that, too. I love shopping on the AG website, putting all these nice little things in my shopping cart......but I usually get sticker shock when I see how much everything really costs altogether, and I feel so guilty about ordering. And the free shipping codes are so tempting! [img]redface.gif[/img] I keep waffling on whether or not I should get some retiring outfits...SIGH! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Dollaholics anonymous, here we come! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •